At Aspire Technology, we have a culture of professionalism, innovation, and partnership. Established in Ireland in 2010, founder Bill Walsh identified the market need for highly skilled and independent Network Solutions and Consulting, and more recently the need of specialized system integration skills that led to the establishment of the Aspire Open Networks Lab. Though still proudly Irish, Aspire now delivers solutions in over 50 countries, with an expert team of network and software engineers. Our clients are among the top tier service providers, global system integrators, solutions vendors and ecosystem enablers like standardization and regulatory agencies.
Our expertise, software, and unique solutions allow us to deliver the connected world on any network, anywhere, for any client.
NEC Aspire Technology, an innovative R&D and Professional Services company, specializes in mobile telecommunications. We deliver end-to-end software solutions, network services, and consulting for mobile network operators, managed service providers, and technology partners. Our strengths lie in automation and AI/ML, and our multi-vendor, multi-technology solutions enhance network performance and user experience.
Join our R&D software engineering team in Belgrade as a Software Architect. This role is tailor-made for someone with an extensive software engineering background who can envision the broader scope of delivered solutions. Working closely with our software engineering teams, you'll craft software designed to monitor and optimize mobile networks globally. As a Software Architect, your designs will be integral to the offerings of NEC Aspire Technology. This role directly reports to the SW Engineering Manager.
- Collaborate with professional services (system designers) to understand functional and non-functional software/application requirements.
- Use various tools and methodologies to depict the functionalities and user interfaces of the intended product.
- Create high-level product specifications focusing on system integration and feasibility.
- Define all aspects of development, from technology selection and workflow to coding standards.
- Ensure the development team understands all concepts and guidelines.
- Monitor the development team's progress to ensure alignment with the original design.
- Offer technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Ensure the software adheres to quality, security, modifiability, and extensibility standards.
- Approve the final product before its launch.
- Contribute actively to enhancing our work processes.
- University Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or a related field.
- 5+ years of software development experience, with at least 2 years as a Software Architect.
- Proficiency in software development and coding, especially in Python; C/C++ is also desirable.
- Comprehensive knowledge of UML and other modeling techniques.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- A technical mindset with meticulous attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices throughout the software development life cycle.
- Robust problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Team-oriented mindset.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Relevant telecom industry work experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.