Operator of payment solutions platform intended to facilitate international transactions. The company's platform has the unique ability to offer solutions based on the principle of escrowing to store transactions of all the payments until the agreed conditions are met, enabling businesses to focus on other aspects of the operations other than the payment delivery.
POWRS, a pioneering Swedish FinTech company, is at the forefront of neural networks and cutting-edge computing systems. Our primary goal is to offer the world's unique mobile escrow-like solution, ensuring the protection of money transactions for everyone. As we continue to expand our development efforts, we are actively seeking talented individuals to join our team as Web Developers.
- Develop and maintain our admin and end-user web portal under the supervision of the lead developer.
- Communicate with product managers to understand, communicate, and implement market requirements.
- Communicate with quality and support personnel to solve technical problems.
- Communicate with user interface designers to design state-of-the-art user experiences.
- Communicate with our technical partners, to learn and facilitate communication with decentralized back-end infrastructure
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience.
- Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
- Strong background in web development, APIs, and web services.
- Proficiency in .NET framework and related technologies.
- In-depth understanding of HTTP protocol and RESTful API design.
- Familiarity with design patterns such as MVVM and MicroServices.
- Working knowledge of SQL and database management.
- Familiarity with Windows infrastructure and technology stack.
- Experience in Android and iOS development. (good to have).
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Independent and reliable with a commitment to writing high-quality code.
- Skilled in code refactoring for maintainability and performance optimization.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and contribute to architectural decisions.
Our team is currently working on:
- Neuro networks,
- Smart contracts,
- Distributed ledgers,
- Digital identities,
- Decentralized and federated communication,
- Financial services,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.