SalonUltimate is the all-in-one beauty software.
SalonUltimate, Powered by BookedBy, is the industry’s most advanced cloud software and point of sale solution for salons and spas.
SalonUltimate is the invisible partner of your operations. It offers flexible and seamless business management software that ensures your business, employees, and clients have a superior experience.
We are seeking a Senior React Native Developer to join our multinational team. The successful candidate will have deep experience in React Native development and will play a pivotal role in designing and developing cross-platform applications for iOS and Android. With several offices around the globe, we offer a dynamic and inclusive environment, where excellence and innovation are celebrated.
- Design and develop cross-platform React Native applications for iOS and Android.
- Write clean, testable code while aligning with best practices, design patterns, and principles.
- Cover the code with Unit Tests.
- Actively participate in Scrum teams and contribute to established processes.
- Integrate the mobile application with third-party APIs and libraries.
- Deep working experience with React Native and Redux.
- More than 3 years of experience in Android native development.
- Strong expertise in Typescript, ES6, and Webpack.
- Experience in developing adaptive mobile applications for a wide variety of devices.
- Agile environment experience.
- Solid understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Experience with Git, multithreading, async requests, debugging, and performance profiling.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in English (at least upper intermediate level).
- Proven experience with code review, both as an author and reviewer.
- Capable of providing and meeting estimates.
- Experience with Gitlab and CI/CD.
- Quick grasp on requirements, identifying and addressing gaps.
- Actively participates in architectural discussions, brainstorming, and cross-team planning sessions.
- Expertise in release management processes.
- Demonstrated responsibility for the codebase, proactively identifying weak spots, applying refactoring techniques, and aiding team members in understanding the code.
- Stays updated with the latest technology trends and changes.
- Engaging and challenging projects.
- Work with a modern technology stack.
- Remote work opportunities.
- A multinational environment with global presence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.